The intent of this page is to provide resources to families for general support, how to navigate the fragile process of moving forward, and how to help support your youth. Resources are provided for families to review, and request help through, if needed.
The physical destruction from the wildfires was clear and extensive. The emotional and psychological impacts of wildfires are often less visible or even unseen; these can cause a great extent of damage to a family’s well being if left unaddressed. For more information on emotional and psychological support and the impact of trauma, click here:
- Disaster Distress Helpline Information
- Emotional Coping (En Espanol)
- EMS & First Responder Families
- Evacuation Activities for Youth
- Green Cross Assistance
- Media Coverage Tips (En Espanol)
- Psychological First Aid
Grief Assistance for Youth
- Grief Assistance for Young Children
- Grief Assistance for School-Age Children
- Grief Assistance for Teens
Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.